Nanshy brushes have officially become my favourite makeup brushes of all time, I'm talking replacing my real techniques on a daily basis and being the first ones I recommend to anyone asking me about which makeup brushes to use for which products! I previously reviewed the Nanshy Eye kit which you can read here, so I was absolutely delighted when I was given the chance to get my hands on the Nanshy face brush collection a few months ago.
Nanshy face brush set contains 5 full sized brushes designed to give you the perfect 'base kit' with a brush to suit every type of application. The handles are a pearlised white finish, which I absolutely love with a silver head and white topped black bristles. They are gorgeously soft bristles and sturdy and easy to hold and use. Unlike the eye brush set, these brushes don't have the names written on - which I think would have been quite good for the beauty bloggers among us or if you are using them for the first time and want to know which is which. All bristles are synthetic and 100% cruelty free as well as having antibacterial qualities - and I can also say that they wash well! They return to their original shape and softness and having the white tips is a handy reminder to wash your brushes regularly!
The complete face brush kit from Nanshy contains:
- The 'flat top buffer brush' is a classic flat top kabuki style brush very similar to the likes of the sigma f80. It's completely flat shape is perfect for applying, blending and buffing powder or mineral foundation as well as liquid or cream formulas.
- The 'round buffer brush' is perfect for applying cream, liquid and mousse foundations due to its dome shaped soft bristles. The fluffy, dense brush allows for a flawless finish and foundation that's totally buffed in.
- The 'pointed brush' has a unique pointed head with a soft rounded tip which makes it ideal to use in specific areas so you can target your application. So, it's perfect for applying and blending concealer, liquid foundations and tinted moisturisers.
- The 'flat angled buffer brush' is an excellent choice for applying loose powder and mineral products as it allows you to distribute and blend products into all areas without any waste and more precision.
- The 'angled buffer brush' is a great option for cream and liquid blushes as well as highlighters and bronzers. It's angled bristles are perfect for creating a narrower face effect (contouring) and give you extra control during application.
Nanshy face brush set retails for £34.95*