When it comes to haircare I am all about the masks, conditioners and lotions; anything that will help improve my hairs condition and boost its shine. Recently I've been enjoying this NHP Top Ten Perfect Styling Cream* which is an intensive spray mask rich in organic Argan oil and Macadamia oil. You can use this cream in two ways, either by spraying into towel dried hair before styling or spraying onto dry hair to revive between washes, paying particular attention to the ends. I like to apply to dry hair as I feel like I get the best result this way. Hopefully you can see the results below:
The product boasts ten impressive benefits & a little check list of how I got on:
- Immediately imparts vitality and improves the visual appearance of the hair - check
- Repairs and nourishes dry and damaged hair - check
- Tames and eliminates frizziness - check
- Disentangles leaving the hair feeling silky and smooth - check
- Helps to reduce and prevent split ends - possibly
- Protects against heat styling damage - check
- Helps with brushing and straightening - check
- Improves body and volume - not too sure on the volume
- Adds extra shine and protects colour - definitely adds shine
- Ensures a long-lasting perfect style - check
I'm massively impressed with this product, it made a real visible difference to my hair and also left it feeling much softer, tangle free and easier to manage. I love the scent, it smells almost like sweeties and I really like how it's in a spray bottle despite being a cream product. This way it ensures you don't apply too much to one area, making it last longer and prevent over-use.
NHP top ten styling cream retails for £16.80 for a 150ml bottle which is considerably more affordable than other Argan/Moroccan oil products and is available from selected salons or online at www.beautybyzara.com.